Wisdom While You Work the book not only helps the young, but also parents, teachers, mentors and anyone involved with young people, as it can be used in several ways.
It is first and foremost An Inspirational Notebook. Use it as a journal or perhaps for scribbles, notes, to-do lists, sketches, doodles etc…. each page turns over a new thought-provoking message to make you think more about enhancing your life with positivity.
- Teachers use the topics as ideas or tools to help teach children in PCHE classes, assemblies, pastoral care or debate classes.
- Parents discuss the topics with children – it provokes thought and emotions but best of all communication – these are serious messages to be talked about. It can be used as a conversation starter or icebreaker when values are discussed. The meanings can be chatted through and thoughts jotted down.
- A great present for 10 and up (adults are also buying it for themselves!)
- The more obvious is Christmas & Birthdays but also it is a perfect prize for schools to give at prize giving, competitions or for merit.
- See my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter